Authentic Malaysia Hawker street food.
Case Study: Jim’s Malaysia
In celebration of Mid Autumn Festival, Jim’s Malaysia, created mooncakes in celebration of this cultural event. Whilst Jim’s Malaysia has had already a strong online presence in WeChat, they also needed to establish a strong online presence with local Sydney-siders through Instagram & Facebook. Get Social PR assisted Jim’s Malaysia with a social media plan that showcased their offerings in attractive manner through our team of photographers and social media account managers. In addition, our public relation consultant communicated with media relations to explore to Jim’s Malaysia brand story, concept and upcoming offerings in the Sydney community.
- Experienced an increase in orders for Jim’s Malaysia’s mooncakes from all stores across Sydney.
- Featured media publication by Broadsheet, SBS and Asian Inspirations.
- Increased brand exposure amongst local Australians which has lead to the expansion of Jim Malaysia’s brand across Sydney including recently Miranda and Macquarie Shopping Centre.
- Increased social media presence and communicated the Jim’s Malaysia brand story across to customers interested in Malaysian cuisine.
- Partnered the brand up with multiple influencers to promote special menu items in celebration of important asian cultural events.
- Jim’s Malaysia is a continuing client of Get Social PR since 2017.