Bubble tea with cheese foam.
Case Study: No Fail
Conveniently located on a busy street near Chinatown, No Fail covers fresh fruit tea, cheese fruit tea frappes, brulee milk tea, and bubble tea with cheese foam. Being the first Bubble Tea shop to enter Sydney’s hospitality scene with cheese foam, inspired from Asia, created huge noise within the Australian Chinese community as this was a concept they were familiar with overseas. With the assistance of Get Social Pr, we assisted No Fail in attracting and educating local customers about the concept of No Fail and the combination of Bubble tea and cheese foam. At the end of the day, we surely, did not fail.
- Increase in new local customers visiting No Fail and becoming a loyal patron to the store.
- Increased brand exposure that generated new customers and huge traffic at the store.
- Introduced multiple Sydney food influencers to the brand to help promote it’s story and product and educate customers about bubble tea and cheese foam.
- Featured article on Concrete Playground & Timeout.
- Popularised Bubble Tea and cheese foam and was the first Bubble Tea shop in Sydney to actively engage Australian customers whilst also retaining their loyal Chinese Australian patrons.